CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Playin in the Rain!

Playin in the rain has always been one of our favorite things to do and I don't think we will ever grow out of it! Usually it's all of us running outside to go play in the rain but only me and bre were home! Every once in a while it just starts pouring like crazy and it only does that for a couple minutes so you just have to run outside to catch all of it! It only rained for like 10 minutes but you can tell how hard it rained by the puddles. :) And we love playing in them!!!
Here we are just creating a dam with our bodies!
I love your face in this one Bre :) When I came over I was all dressed up and I actually spent time doing my hair but the rain was too much to resist! I ran and changed and you can always redo your hair right? Totally worth it!
And jumping on the tramp in the rain is a must!!!

Happy memories!!! I'm glad Matt got there just in time to take a couple pics! Love you Bre, thanks for the good times! And we missed you guys who weren't there to play in it with us... Jake, Jess, and Josh.... next time! :)

No comments: