CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Hairdo!

I am lovin my new hair dew. I've always loved the braids and the different hair dews that black people do so I asked my friend who does her own hair like that if she would do my hair. Two full packages of fake hair added to my own and 9 hours later and wallah! We thought it would only take maybe 3 or 4 hours max but noooo..... I got to her house around 7:30 and we got done around 4:30am. :) So I came home crawled in bed for a bit and then got up to be to work at 9. So worth it!
It's actually been in for 3 weeks already and it's just been awesome! I don't have to do anything. I usually just tie a couple of pieces from the front in a bow in the back (if that makes sense) and I'm ready to go. I can wash it whenever but if I don't you can't tell! :) Ha ha! I wish I could do my hair like this all the time but it will probably only last a couple more weeks! This is probably the closest hair dew that I will ever get to dreadlocks :( because Matt said he would shave his head if I got dreads :) Anyways... I wanted to post a couple pics so that family and friends who I don't see often or who are out of state or out of the country can still see it! :)




4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are beautiful as always. No matter what color or style your hair is, you look great!

Christyn Caryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christyn Caryn said...

Your hair looks AMAZING!! You can totally pull off the braids way better then I ever could. I LOVE the black braids mixed in too. Awesome! How are liking it? Isn't it just the best? You don't have to do anything in the morning! How long did it take you? Anyway, You look like you had an incredible summer! You are seriously such a stellar person, I love that you love the outdoors :) Take advantage of it! Miss you and I hope to see you soon!

Cass said...

AWESOME. This is matt's friend from school- Cass. Email me the email you guys use for blogger and I'll put you on my blog so I won't feel like such a creepy blog stalker. Casschristensen@Hotmail.com
Have a blast on your trip!