CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Indecisiveness! :)

So one of many examples of our indecisiveness!

Our dinner conversation goes something like this:


"What should we have for dinner?"
"I don’t know, what do you want?"
"I don’t care, whatever you want"
"Well I don’t care either so we can just have what you want!"
"Really whatever sounds good to you!"
"I don't care, you just choose!"
"Why do I have to choose, I choose every time!"
"Whatever I choose every time!"
"But tonight I really don't care AT ALL, so you just choose!"

...... and so on and so forth, until we decide that eating really isn't our favorite thing to do anyways, so we can just have burritos and that will once again suffice as a fix for our hunger! :) ha ha



 We really need to get with it!!!! :) 

No comments: