CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Climbing

Climbing :) One of my favorite things! This is just up 22nd street! Less than 10 blocks from us! That is one of the sweet perks of where we live! We can do just about every fun outdoor activity you can think of without going too far from home! Yay!


Regan and I have been friends for soooo long, since Jr. High! I love her tons and it was so fun getting to see her and hang out with her again! Regan and Josh.
Rachel and her boyfriend.


Everyone's dogs :)
I'm so glad we are still friends!

Here is a pretty but smoggy sunset! I still loved it!

No comments: