CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweetest Day!!! Part 3 "Brad Paisley & Dierks Bently Concert"

So a while ago I was hangin with Hailey and her mom, Lori and she was saying that Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley were coming in concert together, which is awesome because Hailey LOVES LOVES LOVES Brad Paisley :) And Lori LOVES Dierks Bentley. So she says "we have to go, do you want to come with us?" So I got to go to a sweet concert with 2 of my favorite people and we had a blast. We just had a way nice girls night out. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then drove out to USANA for the concert. When we finally told Hailey where we were going she was so excited she wanted to call everyone to tell them the news. It was too cool!
I tried to get backstage passes for Hailey but no luck! So the picture below is as good as it gets to actually meeting him! Too bad! Can you tell Hailey doesn't really like to take pictures? :)
Here we are! Just the girls!!! :) Me and Hailey! My matchmaker! (She is actually the reason Matt and I are together, if you didn't know, but that is another blog for another day.)
Jimmy Wayne opened for them and he was awesome and then Dierks Bentley was next! He was amazing! I love his music!
This is the best picture I got of Dierks and it is not good at all!
So... this is a picture of Dierks that someone else took at his concert :)
http://img.gactv.com/GAC/2006/06/02/fest05_coliseum__bentley__dierks_3_2610_h_j.jpg
And this picture below is for Lori!!! :) LOL You can see the blue in his eyes perfect from this view! :) Ha ha!
http://img.gactv.com/GAC/2009/04/23/dierksbentley31_v_p.jpg
Brad Paisley was next! Of course he is good! He has only won like a million awards! :) It was fun to dance with Hailey to a live Brad Paisley song.
I got a lot better pictures of Brad Paisley!
He had a lot of cool back grounds and themes to his songs. This one was a guitar hero theme and he had other famous singers pretending like they were playing his song on guitar hero, it was cute. (As you can see, one of them was Taylor Swift)
So the concert got done around 11 or later and I got home around 12:30! It was truly one of the sweetest days I've had in a long time! :)

No comments: