CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Milford Apartment

Milford Apartment We lived there from July 2011 - Oct 2012.
It was a small little place but we sure went through a lot there! Matt embarked on his journey as a first time administrator. I embarked on my journey of my first time being pregnant! Zoey embarked on her journey of having a body and living a life on earth for the first time! :) And then lots of other "first times" came along with that one, and still coming! :) We've been so blessed in this little place we called home! Although it started to close in on us there towards the end, we really enjoyed our time there. We loved that it was so close to Matt's work and to the downtown oval. (See our first trip to Milford here) Okay... here is our apartment:

Our Bedroom

The Living Room & Dining Room



Kitchen
 Bathroom 
Zoey's Room


And this is what it looks like empty! :) 
This place was literally a blessing! We moved here, we had a ton of stuff in the back of our car. Matt started work on Monday morning and I drove around looking for apartments. This one was the closest to his work. I walked in the office and said "Do you have any apartments available?" She said "I have one, it's a two bedroom." I looked at it and said "I'll take it!" She said I could have it at noon :) Ha ha! And that's how it went! Thank heavens, cause we really needed a place to live :)

No comments: