CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

New Hampshire


May 27th - 30th
This was a little bit crazy!!! We sold our house, signed the paperwork, moved our stuff into a storage unit and moved in with my parents and then flew out the next morning to Manchester, New Hampshire for Matt's big job interview! It was his 3rd interview for becoming the new administrator for this nursing home! This is what all are "what-if's" rest upon, but no pressure! :) We spent our time checking out New Hampshire, going apartment hunting, and relaxing and celebrating after the interview was over! I think he got the job but we'll find out! More waiting.... just what we love :)



Reminds me of Gildmore Girls, it's called the Milford oval!

Matt's interview was more than 4 hours!!! :) So I walked all around the town of Milford and then read in the cemetery til he finished! It was quite nerve racking and I wasn't even the one interviewing :)
Bridge in the Milford city park

If the job was based on looks, he totally got the job :)

Down town Milford, Beautiful huh? I think we could call this home!

No comments: