CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

THE COMPANY 
Felt super close to family! We've really grown close to the Argyle's and the Olsen's! We hang out with them at least a couple times a month. They're like our "besties" out here! So I am so  glad that we got to spend Thanksgiving with them.
Me, Steph, Kelly
The kids all playin
THE FOOD
Look at that! It was AMAZING!

THE LIL CUTIE PIE ON HER FIRST THANKSGIVING
Her 1st Thanksgiving meal :) Oh look, captions! :)

I wasn't going to offer her any. I guess she knew that :)
 The two things in life I'm most grateful for, my amazing husband and my gorgeous perfect daughter!!! I'm so blessed!!!

No comments: