CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Everyday I'm shuffling! :)

You're gonna want to see this! :) 
Especially you Shannon and Ryan! 
It's a response video to the amazingly awesome shuffling video that I saw a couple weeks ago. (And the response by Ryan and Josh.) That video had me laughing so hard, then I couldn't help but dance. The movie kinda inspired me! When the power went out, we had a little bit of time on our hands. We were staying with some friends so we decided to make a response video to THE VIDEO that I LOVE so much!!! So watch and enjoy and then you have to comment and tell me what you think :) Okay, some of the things in here are because of the actual video and then some of the things are from the other video... alright... without further adieu.... here is some AWESOME SHUFFLING!!!


PS. It's clear that I, and most of us, didn't have the time to learn too intensely the art of shuffling, like some people I know, or just don't have that natural talent, (which Shan you totally have natural talent) but we tried our best! We had fun all the same! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Shauna, I LOVE LOVE LOVED this! It made my whole week! You guys are rockin'!!! I am super jealous of that gorgeous wood floor you all were shufflin' your groove thang on. How fun is that???? I loved Zoey in there, too. You guys have some seriously awesome moves; and I love that you learned the chorus dance on the video--that is a HARD dance...ryan and I tried learning it and gave up after twenty minutes. Oh, and whoever did the videography did a stellar job, as well. LOVE!

Chelsi said...

hahahah oh my godness! I love this! How fun- I miss fun days with you- how cute i loved it!... PS you moved?!?!?! I have been disconnected so I never catch up with anyone anymore!!! HOLY CRAP thats awesome!!! we need to skype! I want to see your new house and hear your fun adventure!