CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

1st Day at the Pool


The pool is now open, and I have a feeling we'll be there a lot this summer!


Here's to hoping she'll be a little water baby like her mommy!

Testing Zoey out in the baby pool first. She's excited, you can see it in her face :)
Then on to the big pool. She's lovin that too!
All tuckered out from all the excitement! All in all I think she liked it!


1 comment:

Ryan said...

I love it. What a fun time that must have been. No matter how many times I go...i never get tied of the swimming pool, beach, lake or any body of water worth swimming in on a beautiful summer day!