CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bessie's Birthday and Lil kittens

Bessie is like another Grandma to us! And today she turned 88! :) She doesn't look it huh? Bre and I decided we should stop by and visit one day when we were on a walk about 8 years ago. We did ...and we've been going to visit her ever since! We used to go at least once a week but now that I don't live near by we don't go as often but I love to see her when I can!
She has a beautiful yard that she works so hard to keep up and almost every time we go over we take a walk around the yard to see what flowers are blooming and to see how much she's done lately. She does a way good job at keeping up on everything, especially for her age! Here are some of here lovely tulips!
And all her lily pads!
Bessie also has cats and it just so happened that the cat had little 3 or 4 day old kittens! They were so cute! Bre and I decided that they needed a lot of petting so we took care of them the whole time we were there! :) There were precious!!!!
Look at how super cute!!! I just wanted to keep it forever!
I think I am becoming an animal lover :) I never thought that would happen! Especially with cats!!!!
Oh and PS. I got my hair cut! It's like at least 5 inches shorter! Crazy!
Matt is definitely not becoming an animal lover! Can you believe that picture!!! :) Ha

No comments: