CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Dinner & Cornhole

This weekend we got together with our good friends the Garcia's. They've had us over quite a bit and so we thought we'd try and cook something decent for them. It was kinda scary for me because Julez is the cook for the nursing home that Matt works for so he is like a pro cook and I didn't want to make a fool of myself with my "fancy cooking," which is not fancy at all! We had fettuccini and lasagna and it turned out pretty good, except I called my mom and said the the fettuccini sauce needed to be thicker, and she told me to put a little corn starch in and that would help. Well I misheard her or something cause I put corn syrup in to make it thicker :) Also matt wanted to add a little more sugar than the recipe so he added 2 more tablespoons of sugar! :) So it was like a candy fettuccini sauce! :) ha ha whoops! The kids loved it though, they probably felt like they had just poured syrup all over their noodles! They were in heaven! Ha ha At least next time I'll know to put corn STARCH in to make sauce thicker, instead of corn SYRUP :) The rest of the evening was way fun! After dinner we played a couple games of Cornhole, played Cosmic Catch, had popsicles and just hung out! It was a great Sunday!
Natalie and I
Kaylie and Jenna
What Cornhole looks like :)
Matt and Julez :) Julez takes this game very seriously! :) He's way good!!!
Jenna and I
The kids were trying to help me win :)
Matt and Julez, silly Matt! :)
Me and Natalie are totally the best at this game, NOT! :) But we had fun!
Just us girls, chillen, and eaten some popsicles!

Then we had a little bit too much fun playing on our computer! :)



ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)

No comments: