CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Josh's & Gpa's Birthday

We celebrated Grandpa's and Josh's birthdays together on Tuesday! It's always nice to be with the family to celebrate each others birthdays! I'm very grateful to have both of them in my life!!!!

My favorite memories of Grandpa:
Grandpa and I used to wake up every morning at 5am, drink Cod liver oil, and then go for a 2-3 mile walk. Then we'd come home and eat breakfast. :) It was great. We drank Cod-liver oil because it's supposed to be really good for you and your skin! Grandpa always had little things like that. And I've always looked up to him so much! I just took his word for it about the fish oil, even though it tasted horrible! :) Ha ha! We did that same thing when I was younger, for a short while when they came to stay with us in Clearfield, but we would study the scriptures together after our walk. I always wanted to be just like him, so after they left I got up early in the morning to exercise to the Jane Fonda tapes :) He's always been very goal oriented and ambitious and I've always wanted to be like that! I'm grateful that my grandparents have been close and even when they didn't live too close, they made the effort to come out and see us and spend time with us! I'm so grateful for that! We have great memories together! I love you Grandpa!

Joshie Buddy
I've loved spending time with Josh since the day he was born. I asked my mom if I could move rooms and be in the same room with him. She told me that he would be crying sometimes and then other times I'd have to be really quiet to not wake him up, but I didn't care! I just wanted to be in the same room with him. I was only 6 but I would hold him and rock him to sleep! :) And I've loved spending time with him ever since! Some of my fondest memories are: going to Lagoon ALL the time cause we both had season passes, going swimming whenever we could, and playing with the parachute in the wind and watching him be thrown around by the wind! :) Through the years we've done a lot together and have made a lot of memories! I'm cherish all of them! He has really grown into a great young man! He has such a pure heart and a wonderful soul. He's thoughtful and kind and always strives to do the right thing! Although he is the youngest of the family, I think we all look up to him, I know I sure do! He also has a great sense of humor, very clever and witty and quick to make a funny remark! :) He always brightens my day! I'm so grateful for him! Love you Josh! Josh and Grandpa always celebrate their birthdays together and me and grandma always celebrate ours together! That's really special to me!
Cute huh?
(G'ma and G'pa) Matt and I got them that book. It's the Grandparents book. They have to fill it all out so that we get to hear all their fun stories!
Josh got some sweet stuff too!
Uncle Bill and Dane, they're just a couple of CRAZIES!!!! :)

Happy Birthday Josh and Grandpa!

No comments: