CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Art Room

I didn't add pictures of this room when I blogged the house so I have to add it!!!

This is my favorite room in the house!!! :) I've always wanted an "art room." I'm no artist but having this room really helped me make some goals and follow through. While having this room I got a guitar (for my birthday), and bought a piano and spent hours and hours learning to play both better. I took guitar lessons and really progressed...I'm still an ameature but I'm way better than I was.

This room also benefited Matt and I because we spent lots of time creating abstract art pieces. :) Sometimes very abstract :) We would make a date night of it often and would go get frames or objects from DI or Saver's and then go home and see what we could make of them! We had good times! We also got a bit of scrapbooking done, and when I say we, I mean me :) That's not Matt's forte which is fine, but he would help when I asked him to! What a sweetie!!! I love the green! I think it turned out real nice!


No comments: