CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thai Buddhist Services

Bre, Matt and I all went to the Buddhist services on Sunday. We stayed for 5 hours. We learned a whole lot about buddhism. We also did some walking meditation and breathing meditation. That was my favorite. The abbot then let us come and ask any questions that we had and then he spent about an hour explaining what they believe. What a wonderful experience. I wish I could learn about different religions for a living. I would love that!
Abbot Israt is on the left.

The food on this plate includes cooked bamboo, and actually I don't know anything else, but a lot of stuff I normally wouldn't eat :)

No comments: