CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kyle's 26th Birthday




I normally don't do this, but hey why don't I start now.... :)
So Kyle turned 26 on the 25th of this month.

He was so funny when he blew out his candles. He only had to blow out 2 candles and yet he managed to miss one completely :) Guess that means he's ganna have a girlfriend this year :) Ha Ha.

I love Kyle so much! I remember being a little girl and looking up to him so much. I still do in more ways than 1, you know he is like 6'4 :) Anyways... I always wanted to spend time with him! I'd always beg him to let me go with him places. I remember he used to buy me little gifts randomly. One time he gave me this really cool rock bracelet and another time he gave me a colorful heart ring. He is so thoughtful! Kyle has such a good and soft heart! He looks like a big tough guy and he is, but he's also a softy! I love that about him!

He is also Hilarious! I remember coming home when Ryan was throwing one of his parties at the house. And Kyle was up on the microphone doing a little stand up comedy. The whole place was laughing so hard! :) He's always making everyone laugh!

Kyle will always be there to protect you and stick up for you! I love when he and my other brothers would answer the door when I had a date, just to let the guy know that I had some big, strong, tall older brothers that were very protective of their little sis! :) In 7th grade, there was this one kid that liked me and we were hanging out at my house. Well we saw Kyle, through the window, heading to the front door to come inside. The guy ran out the back door saying "see you tomorrow." He was just very intimidated by him but still it was pretty funny!

When we were in school people would always ask me if I was Kyle's sister, especially the girls, they'd want to hear some stories that maybe he wouldn't tell them! :) I became known to a lot of people as Kyle's little sis. That's fine by me! I'm so proud to be his sister!

Well that's enough reminiscing for one day! The point is I love my bro!

Kizzle, Kyle, my brother, love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments: