CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kyle's Concert with his Band!

So Kyle had his first band concert at Do Drop Inn (Bar) yesterday on St. Patrick's Day. It was sweet! They did a really good job and Kyle did an amazing job as the singer! I'm so proud of him. Not only does he sing for the band but he is also the lyricist. His songs are really great and have a lot of heart and meaning behind them. I wish I could borrow some of the lyrics and post them, he is very talented!
So I fulfilled our family tradition/inside joke by yelling "that's my brother" during the first song. Well one of the other guys came to support his tattoo artist, who I think is the guitarist. So after I yelled that, the guy behind yells "That's my tattoo artist!!!" :) ha ha. I thought it was hilarious!
There was quite a crowd and everyone was really getting into it! Mini mosh pits at times and everything!
These two were just meant to be brothers!!!! Enough said! Here is me and my cool bro Kyle! I'm so proud of him, I already said that, but I get to say it twice!!!
Justin, Chancy, and Brian (just being... themselves)
Jon is always such a happy guy!!! It's contagious! I love it! This picture just makes you smile!!! 4 people you would never expect to see at a bar!!! Yet, here they are! :) When we were talking about it later, Grandpa was like I like "I don't remember being there." So we told him that we all went to the bar to support Kyle and his band. And he goes "Did I get drunk?" :) ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I wish Shannon and I could have been there. Looks like fun. Great pictures. I am still laughing about grandpa asking, "Did I get drunk?" HAHAHA!