CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brian Reagan & Good Company

Today was a great day!!! We got to spend time with Joe and Heidi when we finally went to the highly anticipated Brian Reagan concert! Brian Reagan has been my favorite comedian for about 7 years now and I finally got to see him in concert!!! I definitely got my stomach workout for the day! Holy cow. I hurt when I left! Of course it's impossible to write one of his jokes and have it be just as funny so I won't even try!
His actions are hilarious and his facial expressions are too! He is the most talented comedian because he can take simple things from every day life and turn them into something hilarious! And he is clean! Like I said MY FAVORITE!!!! Then we got to see our good friends Tami and Jason! They had twins not too long ago and it was great to meet them! Savannah and Alexander. Adorable huh?
Lovely ladies!
Handsome gentlemen!
What a great day! When you spend you're day in good company then I tend to fall asleep just really happy and content! I love that feeling!

No comments: