CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

More pool fun









We have so much fun taking her to the pool! As she gets older I'm sure it will get more and more fun but she is just too cute to handle so I had to post a couple pics :) 
Nobody has ever made sandals look so cute :)

She LOVES it!


She always gets so tired after a day out in the sun!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is one cute baby! And that is one cute hat you're wearing, Shauna! And those are adorable little sandals. There post is just saturated in cuteness :) Stop...you're making me miss you guys too much. :( (okay, don't stop.)