CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Birthday :)

July 27th, 2010 The BIG 24! 
I was a little worried and sad cause I moved away from home, friends and family just a week before my birthday, but it all turned out great! :) Matt was able to take quite a long early lunch so we went out to the Milford oval and had some breakfast in a cafe :)

We we out to dinner the night before my and our friends that we couch surfed with brought me flowers for my birthday!!! That was so nice of them! It really meant a lot!


Matt bought me some beautiful flowers too !!!




 I told Matt I wanted to do something really fun for my birthday! So I found out that every Tuesday in July in downtown Boston, they have a folk dancing group! So that's what I wanted to do! We drove down to Boston and watched some street performances for  a while and then made our way to the center for these classes. We started out as just a little group but as bystanders came to watch, we convinced them we were having way too much fun for them not to join!!! By the end we had about 100 people dancing with us! It was probably one of the funnest things I've ever done on my birthday!!!

 And with all the calls and extra love, I had a fabulous day!!! Yay :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad it all turned out great for ya!
Congrats on the baby! That's so exciting, I hope you enjoy your pregnacy. I thought it was just the bees knees, loved nearly every second of mine. You are going to be a cute mom. You'll have to post about the baby/pregnancy once things start happening and you start making decisions.