CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pregnant??? Wahoo!!!

I had a small feeling I might be prego, especially cause I'm normally right on the money and am never late!!! So we took a test. Matt looked at it as it turned positive and says to me "This thing is broken!!! You're not pregnant" And then walked away!!!  Can you believe it!?! So a couple hours later I took another one by myself and walked out of the bathroom and said "Let's try this again..... I'm pregnant" And that's when I got the response I always thought I would get! "What? Really???? Oh my heavens...." And then a huge hug!!! :) Now that's more like it! Ha ha
Barely positive, you can hardly tell!

Matt kept looking at it cause he didn't believe it!!! :) Ha ha

Don't I look a little bit scared!?! This is kind of a big deal! We're gonna have a baby!!!!
Reality has yet to set in, as for now SHOCK and of course EXCITEMENT! Yay!!!

No comments: