CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

RISE Summer Program

So I wanted something to do while we were in limbo... so I got a job working with Rise for their summer program! It was pretty cool. We spent most all day every day doing fun activities, playing in the park, going swimming, going to movies, visiting local museums, in the pics below there are pics of the local cheese factory, we played games like hide and go seek in the mall, and had many a picnics in the park. It was fun, yet more challenging than expected as many of the kids have behavioral disorders and it was quite difficult to handle at times. I was with a girl named Gabbie and we had our ups and downs but we had some pretty fun days. :) I only did this job for a couple months while Matt and I figured out what we were going to do about moving with his company. While I was doing this job Matt got an interim position in Wyoming, we sold our condo and moved in with my parents, and then went through the whole "what if's" about moving out of state, then finally got the offer and made the decision to head to New Hampshire. It was good that I had some way to spend my days and I had fun meeting lots of new people. Here are some pics from the summer. :) 
















No comments: