CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweetest Day!!! Part 1 "Memory Walk"

September 19th, 09 was sweet! So listen to this crazy long and amazing day! I will try to make it short and sweet! First we woke up around 6am to go down to Murray to walk and show our support for the Alzheimer's Foundation. This is my team!

Bonus: Matt was so sweet to wake up that early and go with me!
Bonus: We got to meet the Jazz Bear!!!

Bonus: My BEST friend from BYU lives in Salt Lake and met me at the walk so that we could see each other and catch up a bit because it's been like 6 months! Tami is the sweetest girl and so fun loving! She truly helped me find tons of joy in going to classes! We had so much fun! We used to sit at the back of our first class and hurry and write our case studies for our legal aspects class and looking over at each others lap tops to see who had more done than the other because we were trying to go so fast! :) So fun! I love you Tami!

No comments: