CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Jump On It"

Literally :)   Jump on it!!! Talk about good wholesome fun! Ryan and Shannon had told us about this place in Cali and we found one in Lindon. So when they came out to visit we met up with our cousins and had one of the funnest family get-togethers ever! This whole place is just covered in trampolines! So we played ultimate frisbee and steal the flag, as usual, but in a different form. Then just bounced all around having a good ol time. What a good idea. I totally thought about this when I was young about how fun it would be to have a huge room just full of tramps! :) Funny huh? Finally my dream became a reality! Thanks to Jump On It!
The fam!
Bre and I doing some flips!
In motion!!! :)
Taking a lil break! It is so tiring jumping for hours!

What a blast!!!

No comments: