CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

23rd Birthday

Isn't it a beauty, you can't tell too much, but it's a beautiful green! 


Ever since I took guitar lessons last year, I've told Matt that I want to buy a guitar! And I told him I really wanted one for my birthday! He convinced me that I had told him something else that he was sure I would want more so he wasn't going to get me a guitar! I was like... "whatever I said, I didn't mean it, I just want a guitar!" :) He was planning on getting me this all along, he just didn't want me to know about it! He did a dang good job! And I am soooo thankful and happy!

No comments: