CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snowboarding season is over!






Lovin Life!!!
 
Definitely!!! 





My snowboarding season is sadly over! This year I bought a pass to Powder Mountain located conveniently about 17 miles from our condo! Lovely! Josh & Jess got a pass too! We had a ton of fun going together a few times and I also went by myself quite often. There is just something about being on a board, flying down a massive mountain and floating on powder that I just can't get enough of!  
The beauty of nature takes my breath away! I enjoy being on the lift almost as much as I enjoy riding down the mountain. I've seen porcupines climbing the trees and chipmunks running around. It's all so majestic and spiritual! I'll definitely miss it! Good thing I know that the snow will be back next year and I can do it all over again! :) Hooray for that! Til next season... 














"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."  ~George Washington Carver

"I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright."  ~Henry David Thoreau

















No comments: