CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do you love the pink?

Do you love the pink?

So I actually first tried to dye my hair bright purple in December but it turned bright pink so this time I just decided to dye my hair bright pink again, I don't really like change all that much! :) Ha Ha Yeah Right! So a co-worker of mine did it and it looked pretty good! It was really really bright, about 10 times brighter than it is in this picture but that's just cause it hadn't faded or anything yet. So I was really pretty happy with it and then... I showered! :) Well I guess there was some dye still in my hair that wasn't rinsed out because when I got out my whole head was pink! Even my hands were pink from washing it! I washed it at least 4 times and there was still pink water going down the drain so I washed it again and again! Finally I got it to the point where it was just normal water going down the drain but oh my heavens my hair was destroyed!!! I dried my hair and I had light pink spots in some areas and it was darker in others but almost every strand of hair was pink! That was not what I had, had in mind! :) I thought it was pretty funny! Every one had something to say about it! I went to work and did all my activities, I don't think one resident went without commenting on my hair, and the staff had even more to say about it! Now I know what it feels like to have a ton of attention (unwanted attention, might I add). I felt like some of those people who just dress crazy and dye their hair crazy for the attention! It was bad! I went to the grocery store for like 10 minutes and I had over 6 people comment on my hair in that 10 minutes, not to mention all the stares that I got! My co-worker wasn't able to fix it right away so I had to spend 2 days with COMPLETELY PINK HAIR!!! :) Oh my heavens it was crazy. Luckily I'm not really the type of person that cares what other people think, people would straight up tell me, "What did you do to your hair?" or "Is that permanent, I sure hope not," some people in the grocery store were like "totally retro dude!" I was totally fine with the comments, good and bad, but I definitely did not like all the attention. Anyways...so I had it fixed and totally stripped my hair of any nutrients it had but at least I got it back to the way I wanted it! Now I love the pink! I think it is really pretty! And it matches my snowboarding pants! I actually still get a lot of comments about my hair when I'm up on the slopes just because my hair, scarf and pants all match! :) Ha, Good Fun! It's too bad I didn't take a picture when it was all pink. The pink has also faded quite a bit in this picture but you get the gist! Anyways... I love it! What do you think?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am personally a fan of the pink. And that's my vote. But you already knew that, eh?