CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girls Night Out! :)

So every year during conference weekend while the boys are all at priesthood session on Saturday night all the girls go out to dinner. I think we are starting the tradition of going to Olive Garden every year now :) Not really... just no one wants to decide and that is my favorite so that's where we have been going the past few years. This year it was just my grandma, mom, jess, and me. We forgot to take pictures at the restaurant so we had to when we got home but sadly my grandma was already dropped off at home... so it's just the three of us in the picture. It's nice to catch up with just the gals! My grandma was so cute! She doesn't really go out to eat much because my grandpa does not like to eat very much, unless it's ice cream :) but who can blame him for that! So she was excited to go out to a nice restaurant and eat some good food. So when the waiter came to take our plates she was almost done and didn't want a box. So she turns to us and says, "Well I came here to eat and that's what I did! I probably ate too much but it was so good going down!" :) I always do that too! You're fun grandma! I'm glad we could all get together and go out! Usually we have Breanna and Shannon with us which makes it even more fun but we couldn't ask them to fly here just so we could go to dinner together! We missed you tonight though Shann and Bre! It wasn't quite the same without you there! We love you! And thanks mom and grandma for dinner! Love you! I'm glad we have this tradition!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I can just hear grandma's giggle now as I was reading her cute comment:). I'm glad you guys had fun together; I did miss you all. Lots and lots.

Bonnie said...

It's always great to be together, but we did miss Shannon and Bre!