CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

This Christmas was awesome!!! We got to travel back to Utah to be with family. We got there on the 19th so that we could spend lots of good quality time with both of our families! I'll post the other portions of our trip later, but Christmas was awesome. We had spent the last couple days with the Maylin's, having family dinner, a baby blessing, and visited Matt's grandpa. We spent Christmas Eve morning with Matt's fam and the evening with mine. (Sorry I don't have pics of Matt's fam, I thought we lost our camera for good, but then found it just in time!) So here is the rest of the evening...
Christmas Dinner! Mmm mmm mmmh :) Gotta love Christmas Dinner, especially cause we didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with fam! Christmas dinner kinda made up for it.


It's opening presents time!!! We decided to not go with our normal tradition of opening gifts between 2-3am, or whenever Santa comes :) We needed to open presents when the kids would be up, and I'm sure glad we did! Cause Zoey loved the presents, and all the paper she could tear all night long!




 My mom went overboard with gift once again! (See pic below, look at all those presents) She always says, oh this Christmas isn't going to be much but I want it to be fun so I just got a couple of things for everyone! Well it was fun for sure! And we got tons of cool gifts. Matt and I got a magic bullet, clothes, jewelry(me, not Matt), Zoey got tons of toys and cute clothes.
I was able to give my parents something fun too that I made. I printed it on a canvas so they could hang it or just display it. I like to give meaningful gifts cause I like making them and then I can't wait til they open it. My parents cried when I gave it to them, they mean the world to me and I wanted them to know how grateful I am to them for how well they raised us, and how much love they showed us through all the little things in life! It truly has taught me how to be good mom to Zoey! I have so many good memories and it's because they were and are such good parents! I hope Zoey can one day say the same to Matt and I!

Alaina kept sharing her pacifier with Zoey and the taking it back :) They enjoyed playing together most of the evening! It's so fun to see them interact.

Just the 3 of us for a Christmas family photo.
 And that was our fabulous Christmas!!! Glad we made it home to spend it with family!

No comments: