CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Big Announcement

December 20th, 2011
We had a big family dinner to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Styles anniversary (59 years! WOW!!!) and Christmas! Everyone was there....
The Styles Family


My Family
Jason and Ashley and Avery Eldredge
We enjoyed our absolute favorite Chinese food from ABC Manderine.

And enjoyed seeing extended family, including all the kids!!! 


 So I decided...what a perfect time to announce that there will be a new addition joining the family in June!!! :) I waited til I was like 14 weeks to tell everyone,  cause I wanted to tell everyone in person. So I thought this was a cute way to announce it. :) Everyone was super surprised and excited! Yay!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm SO glad that you posted pictures so that I can feel like I was there :). Your announcement was such a cute idea, Shauna! Can't wait to meet baby #2 in July :). Can't wait to see you in March...and then April...and then July. It will be a special treat.

Cass said...

Holy Cow! You guys are so creative! Congratulations! I hope all is going well. Tell Matt 'hello' for me :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!