CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zoey Capri: Our Precious Little Addition

Talk about the experience of a lifetime! 
I was so excited to meet lil Zoey! After a short and fairly easy labor I was holding in my arms the most precious girl in the world!!! I won't get too graphic with labor details but the midwife let me catch my own child. After I pushed out her shoulders I reached down and pulled her right up to my chest! What an experience! I held her and we both just cried! Matt teared up a bit too. I looked over at the nurse and she was crying too! :) She said she normally doesn't get emotional but that this one was just so special and beautiful! 


They let me hold her for a good long time before taking her to do all the APGAR tests. Time was really a blur but I think it was at least 10 minutes that I held her. Then they just quickly tested all that they needed too and wrapped her up in a blanket and gave her right back!!!
7 pounds 12 ounces. Good size, healthy girl!
Matt stayed with her the whole time! Look at how happy he is to be a daddy and to finally have met his little girl! Talk about precious moments in life!



We were both a bit exhausted. I delivered her at 8:50 but by the time the commotion was all done it was almost 11. I just held that little girl a ton and was so grateful to finally have her in my arms and not my belly! :)

3 generations! It was so special that my mom came out! It was so sweet of her!
And Breanna too! What a sweetheart to come all that way to be there for me and lil Zo Zo. Here is the whole gang. Even Alaina got to witness most of the delivery! :)
We just literally stared at this girl for hours! We didn't take our eyes off of her! She looks precious but she definitely was a little swollen and all from labor and from being head down for months! :) She definitely has a little bit of the newborn look. Then they put that goop on her eyes and all, poor thing! But she's still sooo beautiful!

Matt's first time wrapping her up real tight! Ah!


Look at her, wide eyes and all! Wouldn't it be fun to know what she was thinking. (That's probably #1 statement said about babies :)


 Her very first bath!



All clean and already starting to look a little less "just born."

Now back to "oooing" and 'aweing'

We didn't want to put clothes on her! We wanted to see her cute little body and touch her oh so soft skin!

I can't believe she's finally here and I'm finally a mama. I feel sooo BLESSED! She's perfect in every way.
And she has the cutest, smallest, most perfect little feet ever!
 Sleep well my little one.

No comments: