CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tryin to induce labor


So I was so far along that everyone, including the midwives, thought that I would go into labor at any moment! So my mom and Bre flew out as fast as could be so that they wouldn't miss the delivery! :) Then we waited! I was at a 3 and then a 6 and 100% effaced, but still walked around until 3 days after my due date! I think my mom and sis jinxed me by coming! :) We waited and waited but we knew that she'd be worth the wait!!!

We tried everything to get Zoey out...
racquetball
Going for LOTS of walks!
Relaxing
Candle Pin Bowling
More relaxing!
 but she is just as stubborn as her mama! :)
Then she finally came! And she was definitely worth the wait! I would've waited  a thousand lives for her sweet spirit to bless my life!  

No comments: