CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Live Nativity


There is no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to be in a live Nativity!
Here are the pics that were taken by a ward member....
I had never even seen a live nativity before then but now I have been in one! It was a lot of fun! We met a lot of super sweet people and it gave us something gratifying to do together during the holiday season!
Hanging out before, after and between shows :)

No comments: