CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I love Company!




12/3- 12/8
My mom came out to visit NH for the first time and Bre and Alaina came to visit too! I love company!























Our trip included:
  • Dinner at Chilli's
  • Shopping (with no sales tax) :) 
  • Walking around our "Gilmore Girl" town and visiting local shops
  • Meeting in the Milford oval for Christmas caroling and the lighting of the town Christmas tree
  • Showing off my visitors at church 
  • Sleeping in.......when do I not?
  • Learning to make my mom's specialty meals and teaching her one of mine
  • Just spending nice quality time together! 
Things having to do with Alaina
  • Dressing her in all the clothes we have to see how cute they are actually on a cute little girl.
  • Painting her nails and putting snowflake stickers on them
  • Spending lots of time smiling at her, so she'd smile back
  • Taking lots of pictures! :) .... here they are
He's so ready to be a daddy! But for now, he loves being an Uncle!

Such a good mommy! Already excited to teach her to ride a bike!


Cutest lil outfit!

Posing for the camera!
I just woke up, but decided to do her nails.
They turned out cute, huh?

Check this out, she slept a long time like that!!! :)

There's her cute lil smile!

And there is her cute lil bum bum! Look at her face, she is loving being nakie!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Alaina! She's such a cutie patootie. So excited to see her soon. So glad that you got to spend time snuggling her and painting her nails :)