CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Matt's 26th Birthday/ Jake's Visit

 Jake came to visit just in time to help celebrate Matt's 26th birthday. Matt was able to get 1/2 the day off so we went and scootered/ skated all down the freedom trail in Boston.


MA State House


Left: Samuel Adams Gravesite and 5 killed at Boston Massacre. Right: John Hancock's grave

 
Bunker Hill
Faniel Hall
Church in Copley Square
Striking a nice pose! Ahhh... cute!
We celebrated with a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory
Boston at night
  The next day Jake and I went for a bike ride around our quaint little town and went to a nice small town diner for breakfast.
 
It was fun to get out for a couple days and to have Jake come and visit for a short while!

1 comment:

Bryce D Douglas said...

Hey Matt! I hope you had a happy Birthday. I hope you're enjoying the new england life style! Happy Holidays to you three! If you come out here let me know and I'll swing by and see you.