CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary :)



11/17
I feel so blessed to have found a best friend and soul mate to spend my life and beyond with! We sure have done a lot and had a lot of fun in the 4 years we've spent together!

That list includes:
  • Both of us graduating with Bachelor's Degrees 
  • Many job changes ranging from carpet cleaners, caretakers,  and then working at competing nursing homes! :)
  • Scary finances, especially when I paid tuition to work 40 hours a week at the U of U for ZERO income (my internship), and Matt worked only on commission as a carpet cleaner! It's a miracle we survived!
  • Moving 5 times, living in: Provo, Salt Lake, Bountiful, Ogden (where we became home owners) and now Milford, NH
  • Visiting 12 countries: England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico and several Bahama Islands :) 
  • It's been so nice to have these years with just Matt and I, but now we are so excited about our little girl on the way! It'll be our next adventure!

It's been quite a ride and I've enjoyed it all! I knew I was blessed before, but I never realized how blessed I could possibly be until Matt came along! There is the quote from Into the Wild that states "Happiness is not real until shared!" My happiness has been multiplied at least 100 times since being with Matt! I get to fall asleep and wake up next to the love of my life!  That makes me happy, in and of itself. Matt makes eating a bowl of cereal fun! Everything is fun with Matt! I love him so much! Happy 4th!!!! :)


We celebrated with this lovely ice cream cake!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a sweet post, Shauna. It made me smile. You guys are perfect for each other! Happy Anniversary!