CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mom N Dad's Visit

It's just always nice to have your Mom n Dad visit! It meant a lot that they took the time to make it all the way out east. It was fun to share Zoey with them for the week and show them all the tricks she's learning. We took 'em to a bunch of our ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PLACES! These really are awesome locations! See for yourself... (I hope you get jealous of their trip and feel the need to make one of your own, wink, wink!)

John Hancock is buried right behind us, in the cemetery
Our week also consisted of... of course, super good home cooked meals! Cooked by, of course... ME! (Who did you think, Mom?) :) Well she helped, but times are a changin and I can actually cook now, so I had to prove myself to her, the master chef! :) ha ha! Okay in all reality we went out to eat a couple times too :)  We also spent some time in our quaint little town of Milford. Weather was perfect and great for strolls around town! Along with a little time to just sit back and relax, this week turned out to be pretty close to perfect!  I sure love and miss my family so I was so happy to have them here for a while! Come back soon!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

looks so fun! I'm glad you were all able to spend a week together snuggling Zoey :). Put us down for SPRING TIME!!!!