CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Elms Pie Throwing :)

So ever year at my work we have a pie throwing fund raiser. The money is raised to help provide more activities to our residents. Staff, families members, and the residents all can participate.

Here I am enjoying the giving part of the pie throwing.
Gettin Ready for the first pie :)
This is after the first couple of throwers.
I think just about everyone in the building threw a pie at me that day :)

Thought this was an appropriate shirtv:)

 Of course Shauna and Zoey had to join in on the fun!


Here I am after! It was super hard to get out of my hair!
 

This is not my favorite even of the year, but it raises a little money and the staff and residents love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: