CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maternity Pics

 We took a couple fun maternity pics by ourselves in Hawaii :)   

Then my bestest friend Chels took these ones for me! She did an incredible job!

 *Taken at approx. 34 wks

I love that maternity pics are becoming popular, what a wonderful way to help women feel beautiful, at a time when their body is a bit different than they are used to! :) Pregnancy is a miracle and definitely something of beauty! 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Shauna you look Amazing! Chelsi did my maturnity too and I love em. I can't believe you went to Hawaii again that's awesome. And I just have to say that orange color looks fan-freakin-tastic on you, seriously!

Kelly said...

Beautiful picutures Shauna:) What a wonderful time in your life... the amazing transformation our bodies go through to grow another human life....beautiful!