CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Celtics vs. Heat Game




10/26/10

 TD Gardens is the home of the Boston Celtics
My old boss was in Boston so we met up and went to the game. You can see that our seats are in the rafters. Oh yeah we got a free shirt. Too bad it was extra large!

One of the main reasons I wanted to go the game was to see all the big names: LeBron James, Paul Peirce, Dwane Wade, Chris Bosh, Kevin Garnette, Shaq, and the list goes on.
Over all the game was great. Boston beat the newly, big name, picked to win it all Heat.

1 comment:

Christyn Caryn said...

Is that T.J. Frazier?? If not, it looks alot like him and I may just be making a fool of myself:) I'm so excited to see you!