CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Anyone want a pickle?

So Shauna and I were at Albertson's Grocery store yesterday looking for some dinner. We decided to get some food from the deli. We were looking at all the food that they had, 99% of it had meat so Shauna was having a hard time finding something to eat. The lady that was trying to help us was answering all our questions and even offering us a taste of the different salads before we made any rash decisions. While I was trying to help Shauna find something to eat I happen to notice a jar of jumbo pickles. So I said, "Shauna you could have a pickle!" She said, "mmm I love pickles!" The Lady, not missing a beat, said, "would you like to try one?" Shauna, " A pickle?" Lady,"no, one of the salads!" I Died laughing because Shauna had the most confused look on her face on how she was going to try one of the pickles from the jar. I walked away laughing while the lady looked at us like were were idiots.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Kind of reminds me of another story...involving soup and ranch. LOVE it!