CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life is changing!

So I should probably update what's going on! A LOT has happened in the last month. On November 9th I came up with this fabulous idea... that no one has been expecting at all :) (yeah right) I decided that we should take advantage of Matt's time off between semesters and go do our traveling now so that he can keep his job in April (instead of quitting to travel or taking leave then) and then he'll also be in a good position to move in to an administration position in then when he graduates! :) So on Monday, November 9th I thought of the idea and called Matt and was so excited! I told him that we just HAD to meet for lunch so we could talk about this idea. So we met, he asked his boss the next day how much time he could get off! He only had a week of PTO and usually that's all you can take but his boss said that he would call corporate about taking leave without pay. So we waited til Friday to find out the answer and miraculously the boss had a conference call that day about budget and they told him to cut any costs that he possibly could before the end of the year. So labor costs of having Matt there was one that he could cut! :) So Matt is taking from December 4th to January 4th! So we've got a month to go travel. Here we come Central America :) I actually quit my job and will be staying longer than a month. When Matt comes home Breanna is flying out to come travel with me!!! It's ganna be awesome! We almost have no plans at all! We're just going to enjoy the freedom and enjoy not having anything planned or any time limits!!! It's ganna be great!!! We leave on Saturday morning and fly into Panama! Then I'll let you know what happens next! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey, we need to Skype you guys before you leave...tonight? For sure...seriously...