CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

NEW BLOG

We are using a NEW BLOG for 2012. Check it out at LIVINLIFETHEMAYLINWAY.BLOGSPOT.COM

I am playing catch up with this blog and am just adding random things I missed so that I can print it and have it as a "journal" if you will. So don't mind all the random old posts here, but check out the other for all the new stuff!

Lovin Life!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zoo with the Maylin's

We've been doing some fun things with the Maylin's lately! Thought I'd share...
I taught Carson how to ride my scooter! He LOVES it! In fact, his mom says she has to go get him one now cause he won't stop talking about it :)
Then we went to the Zoo with everyone. That was super fun, mostly because of the kids! It's fun to see the animals, but it's way more fun to see the kids reactions to the animals! I personally love the Zoo and love seeing all the animals! :)
The animals were so cute!




And the kids were SOOO Cute!!!
We were glad to be invited and be able to go even though we don't have children of our own yet! :) It was fun to spend time with theirs!


No comments: